[bookport] notes folder problem

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 21:44:57 -0400

Hi everyone,
I was just going into my notes folder to review something I had written there a while ago, and the file read entirely as junk characters. Though concerned that my file no longer seems to be redable, a rather strange thing happened when I closed the notes folder. My book port continued to repeat some of the same junk characters that it had repeated with the notes when I opened a book. A reset fixed this problem, though I can replicate it by going into the notes folder, trying to read the file that appears as junk characters, closing it, and attempting to read another file.
I'm guessing something happened to that file in my notes folder and is causing this. Is this an issue with the firmware, or perhaps another corrupt file?
I don't have my USB cable here to see what the file looks like on my PC, but will do this when I return to college on sunday.
Thanks,
Megan Kelly