[bookport] Re: needing a speaker

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:21:29 -0500

Scott and List,

I had the same experience at RS, got the JBL speaker set, and can't say enough
good about them either.  Like you, I could do with a bit more separation, but
it's absolutely the best pair of small, battery-powered speakers I have ever
seen.  I've had a couple $20 pairs as well, and there's no comparison.