[bookport] Re: no files message

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 15:34:31 -0500

There weren't any files or folders on your card, because you reformatted it. When you reformat a card, you erase it.

At 02:58 PM 5/7/2007, donna brown wrote:
Pamela, I did reformat the card, and that didn't help. I also put the card in my card reader and checked it in the computer, and the message was zero items under the folder and file list. Thanks. Donna
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>