[bookport] Re: formatting cards

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 16:07:48 -0400

Donna:

First of all, it is always recommended that you format the card with
the Book Port, if that's where you're going to be using it.  The command
for formatting is to press the 4 corner keys (1, 3, d and f).

If you need to reformat with the computer, pull up the drive letter in
My computer, press the Applications menu or click on the Context menu
and choose "Format."

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dandmbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/07/07 04:00PM >>>
Hello everyone, This is a bit off topic, and I'm sorry.  How does one
format a compact flash card by using a computer with a card reader?
Thanks.  Donna
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians
4:13