[bookport] Re: no files message

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 06:44:22 -0500

If you reformatted the flash card, then you erased any files that were on it. Were you perhaps in a folder that had no files in it? That is very easy to do. We have all done it one time or another. To get out of a folder, press "star-zero".

At 09:26 PM 5/4/2007, donna brown wrote:
Good evening everyone, I just returned from a technology workshop where I have the opportunity to do a presentation on the Book Port. It went well. However, one of the Book Ports we were using started doing strange things. I reset the Book Port, checked the batteries, removed the flash card, and finally reformatted the flash card. It kept saying no files found. I connected the Book Port to the PC thinking the transfer software would revive it, but no luck. I tried another flash card in the Book Port, and it worked just fine. My guess is there something is wrong with the compact flash card. Does anyone have any other ideas of what I could do or what the problem might be? Thanks. Donna
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  Philippians 4:13
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.