[bookport] Re: new member question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 13:22:39 -0500

Steve:

If the Book Port is less than 1 year old, the repair cost would be $0.
If you've had it longer than a year, then it would be $65.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> scullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/08/05 12:35PM >>>
Hi Rob,
The Error message I keep getting is
FS Card failed file  Initiations Error How much would it cost for me to
get
the bookport repaired? I don't have a lot of money at the current
time.
Sincerely,
Steve Cullen