[bookport] Re: new member question

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 11:44:16 -0500

Steve:

Try doing a reset on the Book Port with 2 plus b. You might need to do
a Reset without a flash card installed. Then, put one of your cards in
(preferably the one that came with BP), but don't use the 4 gig card.
Then, try the reformat command which is the 4 corner keys (1 plus 3 plus
d plus f).

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> scullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/08/05 11:21AM >>>
Hi,
I have three  flash cards, and I get the error message on all three. I

bought a 4 gig not knowing it wasn't supported I have a 512 megabyt and
the
one that came with my bookport I believe its a 64 megabyte. Any help
would
be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Steve Cullen