[bookport] new member question

  • From: Steve Cullen <scullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 05:58:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,
I am a new bookport member just joined the list about four days ago. I've had my bookport for almost a year now. question for the group is sometimes when I am using my bookport I get an error message that says
fs card failed file system initiation error
This happens quite often on my bookport. When I get this error message it renders my bookport unusable. I either have to remove the flash card or the batteries to get the bookport working again. Any ideas on how to make this problem stop? Thank you all for any help.
if you have a problem or questions please feel free to email me at
SCullen7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sincerely,
Steve Cullen