[bookport] Re: new list suggestion

  • From: "Catalina and Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 15:32:46 -0500

Why split the list. As long as people mine the rules and each other. This list has been very helpful. Why fix something if it's not broken?

Catalina and Tristan
For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For beautiful hair, let a child run his/her fingers through it once a day. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
Audrey Hepburn
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx