[bookport] Re: new list suggestion

  • From: "Bubby Aka Maria" <bubbygirl1972@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 06:51:29 +1000

Hi.  I'd be interested in joining.

Maria

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, October 07, 2007 8:56 AM
  Subject: [bookport] Re: new list suggestion

  Hi Pamela:
  I think you have made your goals clear. Do you know of another list where
members here can go an post thing which interest them? If there is no such
listserv, I can start a Yahoo Groups or a Google Groups listserv for users who
wish to post off topic type comments. But before I create such a group, I
wanted to check that I would not be duplicating a list which is all ready out
there. Another list might easy the traffic on the BP listserv, which should be
available to answer questions on the BP. When I don't know how to do something
with my BP this list has been invaluable.

  As I say, I will be willing to start an alternative discussion listserv,
since people appear to need a place where they can exchange ideas.

  Jim Nuttall--Michigan