[bookport] Re: new bookport

  • From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:01:32 -0500

All is I can say is that at this point is that APH is my favorite adaptive technology company because if they can't get something out on time, they just don't give you a release date instead of pushing and pushing it back. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>