[bookport] Re: new book port

  • From: "William & Pamela " <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:21:12 -0500

Well, if you're going to re-invent the wheel, I hope you have someone on
staff that is good at writing a user guide for this "thumb braille".
Personally, I thing the old fashioned method of writing Braille is just
fine.
Too bad you couldn't re-invent the hardware for the Bookport Plus like you
did with the Icon/Braille Plus.

Pamela