[bookport] Re: new book port

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 22:03:48 -0800 (PST)

Can I record lectures with it?

Barbara

--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Gary King <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Gary King <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] Re: new book port
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 12:41 AM

The exact price hasn't been set, but it's supposed to be between $300 and
$400.  According to the demo and interview, it has a very good recorder which
records in mono with the internal microphone and stereo with an external stereo
microphone.  I suggest you listen to the interview with Larry and read through
the online manual to find out more about it.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Gary King <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 1, 2010, 6:29 PM

John,
To read documentation for the new Bookport Plus, go to

http://tech.aph.org/bt_info.htm

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx