[bookport] Re: new beta available

  • From: "Yerba Bruja" <yerbabruja@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 14:21:31 -0500

Pamela, hi. Once we download this software, will we have to erase the books on the device and transfer them again to see the changes in the translation feature, or will those changes be applied the next time we open the books we already have in there?

Marta
----- Original Message ----- From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>