[bookport] Re: new beta available

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:08:23 -0500

Primo:

Sorry, that is not possible.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> pcadawas@xxxxxxxxxxx 11/08/07 11:54AM >>>
Hi Pamela,
Is posible to transfer files to the cf card directly? I mean not just the
mp3 files, but also RFD  and other daisy books. Instead of transfering the
file to the book port directly using the bp transfer software, why not point
the transfer software to put the files to the cf card directly. This will
make the transfer more faster.
Thanks,
Primo