[bookport] Re: more help needid

  • From: Alex Parks <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:36:31 -0400

I leave headphones in all the time. Just ensure you do not stress the connection--bend the headphone plug while it is inserted or anything. As far as a case, any electronics store, or even Wal-Mart, has an assortment of camera cases. I use a small one of those; it fits earbuds, unit, card(s), batteries, sometimes even a recharger for my batteries. The BP is a very durable device, though, so a pocket should serve for normal use.

Have a great day,
Alex