[bookport] Re: BookPort question

  • From: Woody Anna Dresner <wadresner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 21:50:30 -1000

Hi Neal,

I don't know why the Audible files aren't playing; as long as they're in Format
4, they should play.  As for the dialog that shows start and end times, that
comes up if there isn't enough room on your CompactFlash card for the whole
book to fit.  It makes it possible to choose how much of the book to transfer
when transferring the whole thing isn't an option.

HTH,
Anna