[bookport] Re: mists of avalon--Re: Re: File sizes

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 12:58:18 -0500

Ha, forgot about that one! I downloaded that one sometime back but haven't had a chance to read it. Your mention of it might just spur me on to do that. As for Avalon, it's miles removed from my own belief system, but reading it made me think long and hard about just why I believe as I do.

David Bennett

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>