[bookport] Re: net library or CNIB e-braille files

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:14:26 -0500

Hi,

One of the nicest things about the new case is that when the front flap is folded back, it makes for a pretty flat surface that helps to stabalize the Book Port for note taking.

Robert Carter

At 12:31 PM 10/24/2005, you wrote:
Hi,
I sure love my new case for my Bookport which i purchased from Executive products. Thank you dave.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>