[bookport] Re: memos

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:07:26 -0700

I guess I'm unclear as to why anybody would think that a device designed to
quote read books to us unquote, or a device on which one listens to crisp
clean clear music or audible books, should even have a memo recording
feature.  In my opinion, rather than improving something that has nothing to
do with the mission of BookPort, it should just go away or be user disabled.
I'd be sad if APH spent time and resources improving on this feature.

Marlaina Lieberg