[bookport] Re: jaws training in daisy

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:05:09 -0500

Don:

Send the file called ncc.html. Putting the disc in while Book Port =
Transfer has focus will send this file automatically.

>>> Don.Barrett@xxxxxx 02/09/05 04:02PM >>>
The folks from Freedom Scientific say that one can read their training =3D
materials which are in DAISY II format with any reader.  With DAISY III, =
=3D
all one needs to do is send the .opf file to the book port and the Book =
=3D
Wizzard constructs the whole shebang from that one action.  What about =3D
daisy II files, for which I can find no .opf file/  What do we send to =3D
the book port so the Wizzard will step in and put everything we need on =
=3D
the bp?

Thanks.

Don