[bookport] Re: jaws training in daisy

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:36:51 -0500

Yes, but the Book Port Transfer software and Book Wizard will use those to =
construct the Daisy book on the device.

>>> WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, February 09, 2005 4:12:56 PM =

The NCC.html file is not what he wants. What he needs is the MP3 file. The
FS materials are produced in full only in audio and the HTML is only the
book title and section headings. =20