[bookport] inadvertent key press

  • From: "Dory" <doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 14:53:22 -0700

Once again, the accidental push of a key created a problem.  Marion
accidentally hit the record key.  Of course, this resulted in a memo.
Actually, somehow, three memos, or apparent memos were recorded.
We looked up back file, next file.  All we could find were these inadvertent
memos.  Could not find the book he had transferred, with the help of Don
Queen, and special thanks, Don.  He took the bookport to the computer and
the info indicated the book was still there.  He disconnected.  Now, all of
a sudden, it said help was the first file; he hit the pound key and lo,
there was his book.  Where were we when all we could get was those
inadvertent memos?  And, how did we finally get back to the book?
We now have the book file locked.
Thanks for any help.
Dory
doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx