[bookport] Re: inadvertent key press

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 21:17:41 -0500

If you don't want to keep the memo, press B and E together twice.

At 07:08 PM 8/6/2005, you wrote:
You need to back out of the memos folder with *+0. This will return you to the root directory if you were in a folder (or it will take you up one level if you were in one or more nesting folders). Also in the memos folder hitting B for one beep is a shortcut to get you out of the folder.

Grant
--
Grant Hardy
Personal Email/MSN: <mailto:granthardy@xxxxxxxxx>granthardy@xxxxxxxxx