[bookport] Re: inadvertent key press

  • From: Chris Hill <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 19:02:28 -0500

You were in the memo folder.  The bookport can have folders just like
your computer.  I'd suggest a bit of a study in the manual.  Until you
get to that, though, know that  hitting 0 with the pound sign gets you
into a folder you're pointing out of and 0 with the star  gets you
back one level which is usually to the root folder.