[bookport] Re: how about these features

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:03:50 -0400

Alarms are in the works, and we are taking a serious look at ogg format.

>>> n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx Sunday, August 29, 2004 2:21:10 PM >>>
I was talking to some friends about the BP and here were a few thoughts=20
they made. First and I agree completely that support for the ogg=20
(vorbis) format is something to give very serious consideration too.=20
First the quality is better than mp3 and the files are smaller...you=20
listening Larry? <grin>
Secondly having an alarm  clock feature would be pretty neat and would=20
really complement the sleep timer. You know go to sleep with the BP and=20
wake up to the BP....hmmmm my wife might not like that.<grin>

So what yall think? The vorbis format is high on my list.

Scott