[bookport] Re: gripes and wishes from a new subscriber

  • From: "Milano Hyacinthe" <nicemilano@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 19:00:18 -0500

Dear Cris,

Hi! I agree with you 100 percent. The fact that hardware cost is decreasing
while these hardware options you've have stated are standard for most modern
devices now. It would be nice to have these features included as well on the
Bookport. If the new Bookport contain features such as a power USB port,
removable rechargeable batteries, and improve software, I will be the first
to obtain one. However, if the new Bookport possesses minimal features, it
won't make since to purchase one.

Best Regard,
Milano Hyacinthe