[bookport] Re: false card full message

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 11:06:07 -0800

Scott, I got the same error message with the beta, LOL!

Be sure to format that card using the BookPort, I believe the command is
pressing 1 3 d f simultaneously.  Don't have the BookPort transfer running
or have the BookPort plugged in to the PC.  Do this independently of the pc.
but again, I got the very same error message on my 1 gb card with the beta
running, so not sure what's going on.