[bookport] false card full message

  • From: "Scott Marshall" <marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 10:10:37 -0500

BlankHello all:
I do have a pc card reader and everything checked out fine with my card. It
is a toshiba card as I remember. I will try to reformat the card using the
bp. I think it defaults to fat 32. I did have the folder selected from
within the transfer software. I also check manually and was advised that
there were no software or firmware updates. Perhaps I should sign up for the
beta?
Thanks.
Scott

Scott Marshall

*****

Catch the wave...live in and for the future...your past cannot be changed,
but you can change tomorrow by your actions today!

Want to put more ZING in your life? Find out what all the "buzz" is about!

Talk to me anytime, anywhere: 866-663-9382, or

On the web: http://www.TheAnswerIsHere.com

******

Do you burn scented candles?

Register here for a free weekly drawing.

http://www.scents4all.net

-- Type: image/gif
-- File: Blank Bkgrd.gif