[bookport] Re: false card full message

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 21:36:07 -0800

Walt, I got the very same message on the very same card I've been using
until this update.  It is odd.  It does not even give you the dialogue box
with the range to try to add, it just says sorry pal, car'd full.  You can
only either say ok or cancel.  I have over 35 mb left on my card and I got
it the other day as well.

I talked Scott through his set-up, enabling bookport for audible, etc.  I
was sorry when he got the same message as me.