[bookport] Re: creating daisy audio suitable for the bookport with k1000

  • From: "Tim Noonan" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:52:41 +1000

My understanding is that the K1000 daisy export is *very* very basic, and
doesn't export all the appropriate structure.

I'd definitely endeavour to send the original daisy book to the Bookport
directly, rather than importing into k1000, then
exporting from K1000 into DAISY.

Regards
Tim

Tim Noonan
Tim Noonan Consulting Pty Ltd: Excellence in Accessibility and Usability
+61 419 779 669
tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype:TimNoonan
www.timnoonan.com.au