[bookport] MP3 players in class

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 17:23:30 +1200

Hi list!

Good as Bookport is, I notice it is reported in the news today that some schools have banned MP3 players from class on suspician they can and are being used as a means of cheating on examinations. This certainly has implications beyond bookports, but still seems relevant to this list.

I wasn't really so stupid as to believe I didn't know what teachers didn't know I was using Braille as an effective teleprompter in a class of sighted students. I just managed to be smart enough to correctly guess which would turn a blind eye.

Cheers,
Dave

Cheers,
Dave