[bookport] Re: bookport not working

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:56:29 -0400

Kurt:

It sounds like it is time to send that Book Port in for repairs.

Rob Meredith

>>> blsmass@xxxxxxxx 04/15/05 11:57PM >>>
My bookport will play what I have downloaded.  The BP is not
recognized
and whether it is plugged in or not makes no difference.  There is no
reaction when it is plugged in. I left it unplugged with no batteries
and
no card all day, which made no difference.  I don't know if there is a
possibility that the cable is bad or the connection for the cable.  I
don't know whether to buy a new cable, uninstall or where to go from
here.  Of course, I will start by reding what is on it, but once that
is
done I don't know where to go from here.  It seems to be less stable
and
I have to go back to the defaults more often.  Any suggestions would
be
welcome.  Thanks for everybody's input.  Kurt