[bookport] Re: bookport not working

  • From: "Kevin Jones" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2005 12:28:21 -0500

Ok I've tried connecting several times I get the windows connect sound, but
that's it
I tried transferring with the bp tool but that didn't work
Tried formatting card in pc in file fat
No didn't use the df command when changing the batteries it's a nice feature
but couldn't remember key sequence and remembered that if I didn't do that
on the bookcourier no damage was done I'd just lose settings
Is there anyway to reinstall the firmware or something short of taking it
apart I'd like to fix it myself so I don't have to send it anywhere.