[bookport] Re: bookport not working

  • From: "Myrna Votta" <mvotta1@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 21:26:26 -0400

Hi,

I'm guessing that some sectors on your compact flash card may be corrupt.  I
have a 1GB card that I am not using on the Bookport, but I use it with my
note-takers.  I found that I can read the files that are already on it, but,
when I try to download more files on it, I get a message that some sector or
other is corrupt.  So, it may be your compact flash card.  You may need to
get another card.

Myrna

.