[bookport] Re: "bookport not connected"

  • From: "Shanda" <living4Jesus4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 18:30:55 -0400

Hello, all,
It was suggested that I unplug all the USB stuff I could and reboot and make sure BPLauncher was running at startup. I unplugged the scanner--I can't uplug my keyboard though. I checked and BPLauncher does run at startup. I shut down and rebooted and plugged the bookport in. Bookport Transfer didn't come up again, and when I loaded it manually it still made that sound and said Bookport was disconnected... Any help is greatly appreciated as it would be wonderful to get this thing back to working, and plus I need to update the firmware like big time.
Shanda