[bookport] Re: transferring files from flash cards

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:34:13 -0500

It would be much better if you had a card reader. The transfer using the Bookport would be slow.

At 02:50 PM 4/13/2007, Sharon wrote:
Hello Bronwyn,
A card reader is a small device that attaches to your computer by USB. They
cost around $15 to $20. However, as I mentioned, you don't need a card
reader to move your files. With your B P plugged in, copy your files to the
clipboard and paste them directly to your hard drive. Now you can move them
anywhere you want. Sorry if my answer confused rather than helped.

Make it a great one

Sharon

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.