[bookport] Re: "bookport not connected"

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 15:22:22 -0500

Try rebooting your computer. Make sure BP Launcher starts when your computer starts.

Also... if you have other USB devices plugged in to your computer, try unplugging them. Then connect your Bookport. Hope this helps.

At 02:51 PM 4/13/2007, Shanda wrote:
Hello, all,
  I am new to the list, and have a quick question.
I had to buy another cable for the Bookport because I lost the one I had originally--that's fine, I called Fred Gissoni and he told me exactly what I needed. I got it today and connected it to the Bookport and then all of that to the computer. When I connected, the computer showed that it had acquired something and brought up this as a drive. I downloaded Bookport Transfer, Spider, and BookWizard Reader from the website as I no longer have this CD... I would assume this would be fine, however... Bookport Transfer does not automatically come up for the Bookport and when I bring it up manually it says bookport not connected.
  Any suggestions?
SHanda

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.