[bookport] Re: bookport

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 11:00:40 -0700

Frankly, what is the big deal about when the BP 2 will arrive? Just think about what we had 10, 20, 50 years ago. And now the technology is such that we can see new products become obsolete within months. Are we going to see people lined up for the BP 2 as they did for the iPhone? Are we *that* addicted to technology?

The BP 1 is as good as it gets. The BP 2 is, as was already pointed out, vaporware. It will come out...someday. But meantime, dont forget to smell the roses. What are roses? Oh man, just go outside and follow your nose. LOL

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
-e.e. cummings
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup