[bookport] Re: bookport

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 20:40:22 -0500

I would, too, and I am not speaking ill of APH. It has been a busy year for them, releasing the Icon Plus and probably doing a lot of things we know nothing about. When the new BP is released, odds are great it will be something special.

At 05:14 PM 7/11/2007 -0500, you wrote:
To be honest, I would be very pleasantly surprised if the new BP is out this year.

bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Robert Clark wrote:

  Sometime late in the year, in the fall or later.

*---*  *---*  *---*  *---*  *---*
Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
-- Roger Caras
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://webpages.charter.net/dog_guide/

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.