[bookport] Re: bookport

  • From: Bruce Toews <KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:10:52 -0500 (CDT)

NLS won't be a disappointment. They're adding books at a phenomenal rate. As one of those being denied access to both Bookshare and NLS based on nationality, all I can say is be grateful for the plethora of books you have access to.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: KetchupBoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com

On Sat, 10 May 2008, Richard Fiorello wrote:

Hi;
It may be an unfortunate set of circumstances but by the time a bookport 2
comes out many customers may have moved on to something else.  Whether one
likes the competition or not there was a big advantage in being first.
As for nls, it is unfortunate that one can not look at their site and see
what is available.  I am quite pleased with the offerings by bookshare and
with my luck nls might prove to be a disappointment.
Richard