[bookport] Re: book port beta available

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:56:20 -0500

Did you click on the link that says, "Download Bookport Software?

At 05:10 PM 6/26/2007 -0400, you wrote:
OK, I went and tried to down load the beta update version and am not sure I received it. I went to the beta web site and hit the ok button that I excepted everything so I could try this version out, but am not sure I was excepted. How do I find out what version is running on the bookport? Please explain what exactly what I have to do to get the update latest beta version for the bookport?

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the
needs of others with kindness and compassion.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
Checked by AVG Free Edition.