[bookport] Re: book port beta available

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 10:14:31 -0400

Cathy:

You can download it at:

http://www.aph.org/beta

Click the agree button and follow the prompts and you can download the Beta
version of the Book Port software.  Once the Beta software is installed, then
any future updates to the Book Port will be Beta versions.

Please also note that this Beta is only to the software to correct some
problems in the software, with regard to the translator.  This current Beta
does not affect the Book Port firmware, so the firmware will not be updated.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> mrstwotrees@xxxxxxxxxx 06/26/07 09:19PM >>>
If this is so, how do you get the beta version to try?

Cathy and Pilot Dog Deena, and Retired guide, Copper, both golden retrievers,
May I never get too busy in my own affairs that I fail to respond to the
needs of others with kindness and compassion.
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)