[bookport] Re: battery life

  • From: Dan Keys <dnkeys@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 13:54:33 -0800

Hey guys,
I really appreciate the user info on batteries. This is really good stuff. It's one thing to read the specs and another to learn what users are experiencing in the field.
I just ordered a book port and am looking forward to getting it soon.
I did give some thought to waiting for the new book port, but as we all know, it is next to impossible to always be on the leading edge of technology. That is unless you are one of those who can always afford to purchase the latest.
Still, I really am looking forward to the book port.

On Nov 26, 2006, at 12:43 PM, Walt Smith wrote:

With lithium ion batteries, I can get well over 50 hours on a set of
batteries. I just checked and right now, I have 3225 minutes on the current set and the only material I've been reading is from Audible.com. I expect to get another one to two hours on this set, maybe less--the power indicator is beginning to drop, although this time, it's dropping much more slowly than usual. I thought I'd have to change batteries yesterday, but it's still
telling me 85%.