[bookport] Re: battery life

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:43:28 -0500

With lithium ion batteries, I can get well over 50 hours on a set of
batteries. I just checked and right now, I have 3225 minutes on the current
set and the only material I've been reading is from Audible.com. I expect to
get another one to two hours on this set, maybe less--the power indicator is
beginning to drop, although this time, it's dropping much more slowly than
usual. I thought I'd have to change batteries yesterday, but it's still
telling me 85%.