[bookport] Re: battery level

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 13:17:50 -0400

As Pamela said, if you're not using alkaline batteries, this is fairly
typical behavior. I see this all the time with the lithium ion batteries
that I use and don't worry about it. In fact, when the level starts
reporting something different every time I press the buttons, I know that
it's getting very close to time to change them.

  _____