[bookport] Re: disabling bookpoDisabling bookport transfer

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 12:20:08 -0500

Steve, even when you are sending your folders to the BP using the context menu in Windows Explorer, you are also using Bookport Transfer. You really don't want to disable it. You will have more problems than the annoyance of it popping up. Besides, when you disconnect the Bookport, the software closes, anyway.

At 12:10 PM 6/23/2007 -0400, you wrote:
    Hi Everyone,
does anyone know of a way to disable the bookport transfer program from running when I connect the bookport to my computer? I don't use the program because I usually just go to the folder where the books are contained and go to the send menu and send all of my books using that method.
any help would be appreciated thank you all very much.
Regards,
Steve Cullen
Checked by AVG Free Edition.