[bookport] Re: audible files

  • From: "Queen Family" <queens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:41:28 -0700

I was told by Audible Tech Support that if Format 4 did not show up in
the download page to exit and try again.  I've had it happen since
--especially when Audible is busy-- and it has worked.

I get my books for something over $10 by signing up for two books a
month.  I recently got ten books for $100 for my wife.  Watch for sales.

queens@xxxxxxxxxxx

648 Kearney Street
El Cerrito, CA  94530