[bookport] Re: audible files

  • From: "Lynnette" <superlynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:55:08 -0400

Hello Kurt,
My name's Lynnette and I've been an audible member for 3 years.
I, too, just purchased The Historian--but in Format 4.

You should be able to go into the My Library section and download Format 4.
If the book is no longer there, enter on the Heard link and search for your
book.  Once you've entered on the Get It Now link, choose the Format 4 radio
button before downloading.

In future, be sure you are actually on the particular page of the book.
Audible does a sneaky thing.  If you search for a book, they put it on a
page that contains only partial information.  I did just such a search and
indeed found the Historian but there was no mention on this page about the
format. So...

Hint:  If you perform a find for the word summary and it is not found,
you're not on the actual page.

Hope this helps and have a great day.
Lynnette