[bookport] Re: audible files

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 09:27:05 -0500

I am told by the folks at audible that you should always do a refresh if
you don't see a format 4.  A couple times, I have downloaded several
sections of a book only to find that the last one is only available in a
lower format.  Two things help here.  A refresh of the page sometimes
works.  If that does not work, try deleting your temporary internet
files.
Neal